Competence and Confidence: Partners in Policymaking EARLY INTERVENTION (EI)
FREE leadership development training for families of children in infant, toddler or preschool Early Intervention programs.
Navigate the Pennsylvania Early Intervention System, identify best practice supports and connect with community resources.
APPLICANTS should be Pennsylvania residents who
- Have a child—infant to school age—who receives Early Intervention services.
- Desire to advocate for themselves and others by building leadership skills.
- Are willing to COMMIT TO ALL 4 / 2-day trainings.
- October 28-29, 2016
- December 2-3, 2016
- January 27-28, 2017
- April 28-29, 2017
All session are Friday 1 – 9 PM and Saturday 8:30 AM – 3 PM
Lancaster Host Resort and Conference Center
2300 Lincoln Hwy E
Lancaster, PA 17602
- Travel and childcare expenses reimbursed
- Meals included
- Overnight lodging (for those traveling 40+ miles)
APPLY ONLINE AT
CONTACT Cathy Roccia-Meier
TEL: 215-204-1772 EMAIL:[email protected]
Institute on Disabilities at Temple Universitydisabilities.temple.edu
C2P2 EI is funded by the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL), Pennsylvania Departments of Education and Human Services.